Keith's Cobra Dream - How Did It Start?


August 2011


After going to a car show while on holiday in Florida in August 2011 and having seen some incredible classic muscle cars, when I was sitting by the pool the following day I began to browse some car sites and then I stumbled upon a number of Cobra blogs and pictures.


I then found a website created by someone who, like me, had got the idea to build a Cobra replica whilst on his holidays.


His dreams and concerns were mostly the same as mine - I really want the best Cobra replica I can make but can I really do it with my limited technical knowledge? What will happen if I get stuck? Will I run out of funds, etc, etc


With this in mind I started to look into the options - from kit suppliers, to engine suppliers, to donar car requirements, to the budget.


Returning from holiday I set about looking in the practicalities in more detail....



No comments:

Post a Comment